TENNIS ART CREATED WITH RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
The earth is dependent on the individuals and organizations committed to protect it. As artists we have a part of responsibility in safeguarding and preserving our planet for the next generations.
My contribution to have the least possible impact on the environment in my practice:
- I refurbish used tennis racquets
- I purchase left over Alupanels and use them as a substrate
- I properly recycle any empty containers I've been using
- All my products and materials are bought locally
- I purchase Canadian products when possible
- Both type of frames I use are recyclable
- The shipping wood boxes are filled with recycled tennis racquet bubble wrap bags and biodegradable peanuts filler.
- I create very long lasting pieces of art.
FOLLOW @ART4TENNIS.OFFICIAL ON INSTAGRAM
©2022NathArtistCanada - All Rights Reserved - Officially protected by International Copyright laws.
116-5100 Anderson Way, #502, Vernon, BC, V1T 0C4, Canada